Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ug, I need to vent to someone

I'm drowning in homework right now. I think it's about 1:30 a.m. and I totally forgot to do my blog post so I'm officially doing it right now. I'm a terrible procrastinator, I admit it. I brought this on myself by not doing it earlier, although I have been super busy. I missed around 4 days of school so now I'm drowning in homework along with make up work with stuff I missed. I got up nice and early this morning in order to try and finish all of my homework and chores but I ran out of time. Ug, I vow here and now to never miss school ever again because it's a NIGHTMARE to make up.

Not only did I have a stomach ulcer, but I was having my period for a month straight. I went into the doctor for that on Thursday, and they gave me a medication called "citotech" which was supposed to empty everything out. Or in other words it makes you go into a mini-labor with excruciating pain for about 3 hours. That was SO MUCH FUN. They tried to give me Vicodin but I turned them down, which I was kicking myself for when the citotech kicked in. So that's how i spent my Thursday. On Friday I had to go into the doctor again the see if the medication worked, which it hadn't all the way. UG, I feel like my body is in rebellion against me. OK, well that's why I'm still awake right now doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment