Well, these don't look too naughty so I guess that's a good sign! Also, Happy Valentines Day everyone, may your day be filled with heart shaped chocolate and sugar!!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Free Bee Post for Valentines Day
I'm pumped for starting Canterbury Tales, although slightly nervous too because I asked my dad about it and he told me that it was pretty much a 600 year old porno..... I guess I'll have to find out whatever that means in the coming weeks. Anyway, I was interested in the characters so I decided to look up a few images of the Tales online, this is what I got:

Well, these don't look too naughty so I guess that's a good sign! Also, Happy Valentines Day everyone, may your day be filled with heart shaped chocolate and sugar!!!!
Well, these don't look too naughty so I guess that's a good sign! Also, Happy Valentines Day everyone, may your day be filled with heart shaped chocolate and sugar!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment