Thursday, December 6, 2012

Learning Experience

Once when I was around 4 or 5 I was being taken to the doctor's office by my mom and there happened to be an unusually large women sitting behind the desk checking people in. When we were the next in line I looked up and pointed my finger at her while tugging on my mom's shirt and said a little too loudly "MOM LOOK HOW FAT SHE IS!" My mom looked a but chagrined and embarrassed and quietly said "I think she's just pregnant" and quickly scuttled away with me in tow while carefully avoiding eye contact with the fat woman who was shooting laser beams of hate into the back of my head. I still don't feel bad about it since I didn't know any better back then. However, from the stern talk my mom gave me later i learned never to judge people out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment